08.24.16: Parents, please make sure you check your child’s bus transportation for the 2016 – 2017 School Year. Many routes and stops have changed. Here is a link to the transportation Bus Routes for Mills Park Elementary 2016-2017 Bus Routes.
Here are some quick answers to the most FAQ’s from today:
- Children can attend the Meet the Teacher times with their parents.
- You can bring your child’s school supplies in on Meet the Teacher day.
- Before School Care Applications will be available in the cafeteria during Meet the Teacher hours.
- If you need a carpool tag, you can pick one up in the cafeteria during Meet the Teacher hours.
- Class lists will be posted minutes before the scheduled Meet the Teacher times. Teacher names will NOT be given out over the phone.
- If your child needs medication kept at school, please stop by the Main Office for appropriate paperwork.
Please call the Main Office at 919.466.1466 if you have further questions.
08.12.16: Mr. Regan’s Parent Welcome Letter for the 2016 – 2017 School year is posted below. Scroll down and click on Principal’s Letter.
06.13.16: School Supply Lists for the 2016 – 2017 School Year are located under the Parent Resources Tab.
Welcome to our website. We hope you find it convenient and easy to navigate. Please scroll over and down to take a look at the live Google calendar to see our ever-changing calendar of events! As you navigate around, please let us know if you have further questions. As always, we are available by calling 919-466-1466.
Welcome to our school! Our mission is to provide a positive learning environment that will challenge and inspire all students. Our staff recognizes the unique gifts of each child. We nurture the whole student through high expectations, differentiated instruction, and inquiry based learning.